What is a digitally signed certificate ?
- Certificate signed by a ‘Digital Certificate’ holder issued by certificate-issuing authority (CA)
Advantage of digitally signed certificate ?
- Go Green
- A digitally signed certificate is forgery resistant and tamper proof
How to download certificate ?
- Log in to apos.co.in with your username and password
- To view all your certificates click on “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATES OF APOS 2017”
- Click on “Download” button
- Keep your digital certificate in a safe place for future use.
What is validation ?
- Digitally signed certificates need to be validated to ensure the validity of a signature.
- Non validated signature will look like the below.
How to validate the Certificate?
Step 1: Click on signature below to get the above popup
Step 2: Click show certificate button
Step 3: Click Add to Trusted Identities button
Step 4: Click Validate Signature button