- Separate abstract submissions for Instruction course, Free Paper/E-Poster & Videos.
- If you are member, always, mention your APOS membership number in all your correspondence.
- Change of authors/title/topics/duration is NOT possible once the course has been submitted.
- All the authors should register himself / herself in www.apos.co.in to submit an abstract.
- Ensure that your co-authors are registered in the website
- Enter the APOS Membership number wherever required.
- For successful submission the abstract form must be filled in all respects.
- If your profile is not registered with this online portal it will not be possible to participate as a faculty in the annual conference.
- All communications from the scientific committee will be ONLY BY EMAIL. No communication will be sent by post. Hence, ensure that you have entered email ids which you and your co-instructors are regularly accessing.
- After successful online submission an abstract number will be generated and assigned to your (Eg: IC63, FP126). This number will appear against your abstract on your dashboard. An acknowledgement will be sent by a email to your registered email id.
- If you do not see the email in your inbox from the scientific committee, check your spam / junk box.
- If you do not receive any emails, check whether you have provided the correct email id in the website.
- Despite submitting the correct email id, if you do not receive any emails, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a policy, we do not allow any change in presenters/authors. In case of any unavoidable circumstances, for any change written permission by email should be obtained atleast 3 weeks before the conference from the Chairman, Scientific Committee, by the chief author. The email should be sent by the chief author using the same email id he/she has used to register in the website.
UNDERSTANDING AND COMPLIANCE WITH SOCIETY POLICIES
By your online submission it is understood that the Society holds copyright on all abstracts printed in the preliminary and final programmes and the material presented at the conference and that you permit the Society to copy & reproduce the material in any form for distribution & sale if felt necessary.
PERMISSION TO RECORD
The Society will record presentations and discussions at the Annual Meeting. By your submission it is understood that you give the Society permission to record your presentation. Videos may be copied in toto and become the property of the APOS and may be made available for purchase.
The concerned defaulter will be suspended for 3 years and again if piracy is reported for a second time he or she will be suspended for 10 years. Apart from this the name of the defaulter will also be published in the circular of the general secretary, APOS website and abstract book
ABSENCE WITHOUT INTIMATION
After accepting to be a Chairman, Cochairman, Convenor, Moderator, Judge or speaker in a particular session absenting yourself without valid reason and intimation to the scientific committee will be viewed most seriously. This causes the greatest disruption & dissatisfaction among the delegates. So please do not commit yourself to any involvement unless you are certain to adhere to it.
PRESENCE AT SESSIONS FOR THE COMPLETE DURATION
It is often noticed that the faculty tend to walk away in the middle of the session once their presentation is over. This may be because of commitments in some other session. We do our best to avoid involvement of the same person in more than one place at the same time, though this may not be entirely possible considering the number of sessions & delegates involved. However every speaker & faculty member is expected to be present throughout the duration of their session for any interaction with the audience. If there is any unavoidable commitment they are expected to leave only with the permission of the Chairperson of that session.
Please switch-off your mobile phone when you are entering any halls or attending a session. Kindly keep your mobile in silent mode once you enter the Conference venue.