An E-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional boards, and is displayed on monitor screens using Power Point slides. E-Poster may include text, figures, tables and images and NO video/animations.
Selected E-Poster can be viewed any time during the conference. A specific time slot will not be required.
E-Posters, in general, have the following characteristics:
- Are presented by individuals rather than by organizations
- Present scientific material, usually new information
- Do not solicit members, or promote an organization
GUIDELINES FOR ELECTRONIC-POSTERS PRESENTATION
E-Posters should consist of a maximum of 12 Microsoft PowerPoint slides, including title slide and offering information on the following topics:
- Material and Methods
Strictly adhere to the following guidelines while submitting an e-poster
- Use Time New Roman or Arial fonts.
- Use the first slide to show the title of the E-Poster and the authors information.
- Font should be no smaller than 18 points.
- Maximum of 120 words on each slide.
- Use a plain background without patterns or dark colors.
- Use clear headings and leave spaces between sections.
- Pictures and graphics should be clearly labeled and described.
- Pictures and graphics should be of good quality.
- Text should not be obscured by images.
- Remember that simpler slides are always more attractive and easier to read.
- Do not fit too much information on one slide.
- Correct spelling and punctuation make your poster more attractive and informative.
- E-Posters should contain no video clips/animation files.
- The file should be not more than 5 MB (more than this size, it will be rejected automatically).
- The name of the file should be your abstract number (Eg. FP126.ppt, FP242.pptx)
Your presentations should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the announced deadline.